With decades of industry knowledge in downhole solutions, we can put our technology in your hands for optimum production. The innovations we bring to the field are cutting edge and help bring results exceeding your IP. That is what makes us an industry leader.
Our Commitment to Safety
It is the intent of GrayHawk International to comply with all laws. To do this, we must constantly be aware of conditions in all work areas that can produce injuries. No employees will be required to work at a job they know is not safe or healthful. Your cooperation in detecting hazards and, in turn, controlling them, is a condition of your employment. Inform your supervisor immediately of any situation beyond your ability or authority to correct.
The personal safety and health of each employee of GrayHawk International is of primary importance. Prevention of occupationally induced injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will be given precedence over operating productivity, whenever necessary. To the greatest degree possible, management will provide all mechanical and physical activities required for personal safety and health, in keeping with the highest standards.
Our safety and health program includes:
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible
- Conducting a program of safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices, to control health hazards, and to fully comply with OSHA safety and health standards for every job
- Training all employees in good safety and health practices
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment, and instructions for proper use and care
- Developing and enforcing safety and health rules, and requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment
- Investigating, promptly and thoroughly, every accident to find out what caused it, and correct the problem so it will not happen again
The management of GrayHawk International is committed to it’s safety policy, and to provide direction and motivation by:
- Appointing Safety Coordinator(s) and/or Safety Committee Chairmen
- Establishing Company safety goals and objectives
- Developing and implementing this written Safety and Health program
- Ensuring total commitment to the Safety and Health program
- Facilitating employees’ safety training
- Establishing responsibilities for management and employees to follow
- Ensuring that management and employees are held accountable for performance of their safety responsibilities
- Establishing and enforcing disciplinary procedures for employees
- Reviewing the Safety and Health program annually, and revising or updating as needed